.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday 10/11




Took it easy this morning. Had a bad run yesterday. Only 4 miles, but legs felt terrible and heart rate was 12 beats higher than normal. Drove up to Hawi, the bike turnaround. It is really going to be a tough ride. Winds up to 50mph in some parts yesterday. This afternoon I went for a short spin. Legs still feel heavy. Headed to the expo opening tonight and to watch the IM parade. Decided not to be in the parade. Picking up a buddy @ the airport tonight. It will be nice to have someone else here (yes even Todd), as I've been by myself since Sat. Family gets here Tursday night.  

Comments:
Don’t run too hard, I hear that those tight suits really accentuate the goods!

Good luck my friend!
Shane
 
hang tough buddy. you are ready and able

BT
 
Have fun!!! You don't need the goggles. Just slow you down.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?